Corporate compliance is a comprehensive and formal program designed to prevent, detect and respond to violations of corporate policies by an organization’s employee.
The Corporate Compliance Program is designed to educate and help employees better understand the ethical, professional and legal obligations we have as a health care provider.
This form can be used to anonymously report incidences such as:
- Discrimination or harassment
- Dishonest communication
- Violation of HIPAA regulations
- Conflicts of interest
- Inappropriate gifts, entertainment or gratuities
- Stealing or misuse of assets
- Fraud, abuse or claims
- Environment, health or safety issues
- Improper lobbying/political activities
- Improper use of proprietary information
Confidentiality will be maintained. Only the Corporate Compliance Officer Shannon Collins reviews calls and online reports. You may also contact Shannon at (770) 423-5959 to file a report.